OVERVIEW- Below are directions to area lacrosse fields with details on where the lacrosse fields are located. Directions are from Shelburne. They are arranged by team (alphabetically). Below each team is the name of the field location followed by directions. At the bottom there are also some area lacrosse fields listed which are not associated with a specific team. For a printable version of these directions go to the Document section below. For a map and google map directions click on the FIELDS/GOOGLE MAPS menu bar on this web site.
FIELD-MORSE PARK Pond Road, Monkton
From Route 7 Traveling South
-From Shelburne head south on Rte. 7 until North Ferrisburg. -In North Ferrisburg take a left onto Old Hollow Rd. Old Hollow Rd. is located almost across the street from a Mobil gas station. -Head east on Old Hollow Rd. for almost 5 miles. It will turn into Hollow Rd. It will then end in a T at Monkton Rd. -Take a left onto Monkton Rd. and head north for ½ mile. -Take a left onto Pond Road and then your first right hand turn will be the parking lot for Morse Field.
By Way of Hinesburg -From Shelburne head towards Hinesburg (CVU) on the Shelburne-Hinesburg Rd. -Turn right on 116 and go into the town of Hinesburg -After passing the Clerk’s Office Turn right onto Silver Street (before Hinesburg Community School) and head for 5.3 Miles toward Monkton Ridge. - After passing Monkton General Store (w/Gulf Oil sign) on left and the Monkton Town Offices on right, take the next right hand turn and head southwest on Monkton/Vergennes Road for 1.2 Miles. - After passing Monkton Central School on your right, take next sharp right onto Pond Road. Head north on Pond Road for 1/2 Mile. - First right hand turn will be parking for Morse Park .
FIELD- BARRE TOWN FIELDS
100 Farwell St., Barre, VT
- From Interstate 89 North or South - Enter Barre City by taking exit 7 (Berlin) and following the signs to the end - Go straight through the light onto Maple Avenue - Take first left onto North Seminary Street (Ayer Auto Body on corner) - At 4 way stop, turn right onto Brook Street - After 1/4 mile, keep to the left at the "Y" onto Farwell Street - After 1/2 mile, you will see the fields on your right
U-32 -Take exit 8 – Montpelier off I 89 Continue straight through 6 lights- 2.3 miles -At the 7th light go straight (Route 2 E) -After .4 miles (pass Agway on right), turn left onto Gallison Hill Road -school is on right- .8 miles
From I-89 Take Exit 14 towards Burlington Merge onto US-2/Williston Rd Continue on Main St. Turn right at Battery St/Vt 127 Turn left at Sherman St Sherman St turns right and becomes North Ave Stay on North Ave. for about 2 miles. You will pass Burlington High School on the left Eventually you should see a sign for Hunt Middle School. At the sign turn right onto Gosse Ct. and the fields are behind the school
FIELD- CHARLOTTE CENTRAL SCHOOL 408 Hinesburg Rd. Charlotte 05445
From Rte. 7 - Follow Shelburne Road / Route 7. - Continue through Shelburne, into Charlotte - Turn left onto Charlotte/Hinesburg Rd. (The opposite road is Ferry Rd.) - Go up the hill of to a 3way intersection with Bazou Store on your right - Turn right at the stop sign @ 1/8 mile down CCS School on your right - Look for a parking lot entrance first, can enter there park go behind the school to fields, can park at the other end of the school as well
From Mt. Philo Rd --From the center of Shelburne follow Mt. Philo Rd. south into Charlotte -At the intersection with Charlotte-Hinesburg Rd. turn right -Charlotte Central School will be immediately on the left
Field-Colchester Middle School 425 Blakely Rd Colchester VT 05446
- From I-89 take Exit 16 and go North on Rte 7 as if you were going to Costco (a Right turn if you were headed North and a Left turn if you were headed South) - Go about 2 miles (through 3-4 lights and through a small valley) - At the light at the top of the hill turn Left on to Blakely Rd - Continue on Blakely Rd about 2 miles - Middle School is on the Right, and the field is in the back right corner.
Field- Bayside Fields at Colchester High School Laker Lane, Colchester, VT 05446
- From I-89 take Exit 16 and go North on Rte 7 as if you were going to Costco (a Right turn if you were headed North and a Left turn if you were headed South) - Go about 2 miles (through 3-4 lights and through a small valley) - At the light at the top of the hill turn Left on to Blakely Rd - Continue on Blakely Rd about 2.5 miles - Turn left onto Laker Lane. This is the entrance to Colchester High School. - Take the first right just after you cross the rec path. - Go past the two fields on your left and continue to the parking lot. The field is behind the softball field.
Field- Colchester Airport Park: Colchester Point Rd. Colchester, VT 05446
- From I-89 take Exit 16 and go North on Rte 7 as if you were going to Costco (a Right turn if you were headed North and a Left turn if you were headed South) - Go about 2 miles (through 3-4 lights and through a small valley) - At the light at the top of the hill turn Left on to Blakely Rd - Continue on Blakely Rd about 2.5 miles until you see Colchester High School on the left. Continue past the high school entrance. - At the next light stay straight onto West Lakeshore Drive (bay is on the right) - Continue on West Lakeshore for 2 miles - Stay Straight at intersection with Porters Point Road - About ½ mile past intersection, Airport Park is on the right
- Take I-89 north to exit 15 (Colchester, St Mike's, Essex exit) - Turn right onto Route 15 N/E at the exit ramp. - Continue on Rte 15 to the Essex 5 Corners. - At the 5 Corners, stay on Route 15 - Continue on Route 15 a few miles, past the McDonald's on the right and Price Chopper Plaza on left. - At the next light beyond the Price Chopper stoplight, move to the right lane. - Turn Right to stay on Route 15 - Turn RIGHT onto SANDHILL RD after 0.5 miles - Turn RIGHT onto FOUNDERS RD after 0.3 miles - Follow to end of road (past the first school on the right) and park near the second school. Follow signs past the left side of the school and down the hill.
- Take I-89 South to Exit 10 - Turn right at stop sign - Go about 1/4 mile to T - Turn left onto Main Street, Waterbury. Go through town. - Just after the village, turn right onto VT 100 South (by Snowfire car dealership) - The school is about 1/4 mile up the road, on the left - The lacrosse field is directly behind the school
FIELD- Champlain Valley Union High School Lacrosse Fields: 369 CVU Rd. Hinesburg, VT
- Follow the Shelburne-Hinesburg Road from Shelburne into Hinesburg -Shelburne-Hinesburg Rd. becomes CVU Rd. - Go past CVU High School on left. - At stop sign, turn left onto Pond Rd. - Follow Pond Rd. approximately .2 miles. - Turn left into parking lot.
FIELD- Lyman Meadows Park (behind St. Jude’s Church) 10759 Route 116, Hinesburg, VT 05461
-From Shelburne head towards Hinesburg (CVU) on the Shelburne-Hinesburg Rd. -Turn right on 116 and go into the town of Hinesburg -In the center of town look for St. Jude’s Church
TEAM – LAMOILLE
FIELD- LAMOILLE UNION HIGH SCHOOL 736 Vt 15 W, Hyde Park, VT
- Take Rte 15 East to Hyde Park (You will go through Jericho, Jeffersonville. Cambridge and Johnson following Rte 15) - The school is on your left as you approach Hyde Park - Turn left into the Lamoille school, proceed to the right towards the parking lot. Park wherever you would like. Up past the baseball field is an opening in the woods leading to the upper fields where the lacrosse games will be played.
TEAM – MAD RIVER VALLEY
FIELD- MAD RIVER PARK 264 Mad River Park- Waitsfield , VT
- Take I89 South to Exit 10 - Turn right at stop sign - Go about 1/4 mile to T - Turn left onto Main Street, Waterbury. Go through town. - Just after the village, turn right onto VT 100 South (by Snowfire car dealership) -Continue on Rte 100 past Harwood High School until it ends at a t intersection with Rte 100B. Turn right onto 100B - Continue 1.4 miles on 100B and turn right onto Airport Road (by the “Fly-In” sign) - Make first right onto Mad River Park Road - Lacrosse field is the last field on the left.
TEAM – MIDDLEBURY
FIELD-FUCILE FIELD 200 Creek Road, Middlebury, VT
-Rte 7 South into Middlebury -Pass the Middlebury town green on the right and Middlebury Inn on the left, and continue on Rte 7 South, going left up a short hill and then right -Continue south about 1 mile past the town green and turn right onto Creek Rd. Key Bank is located on this corner. -Continue about ¼ mile down Creek Rd. Fields are on the right.
FIELD-YOUNGMAN FIELD AT ALUMNI STADUM (MIDDLEBURY COLLEGE) 219 South Main St. Middlebury VT, 05753
-Rte 7 south to Middlebury -At the large white Congregational Church turn right, and pass through downtown Middlebury. You will be on Rte. 125 -At a fork bear left onto South Main St. (Rte 30). Alumni Stadium will be on the left.
FIELD- MIDDLEBURY UNION MIDDLE SCHOOL
48 Deerfield Lane Middlebury, VT 05753
-Rte 7 South into Middlebury -Pass the Middlebury town green on the right and Middlebury Inn on the left, and continue on Rte 7 South, going left up a short hill and then right -Continue south about 1 mile and turn right onto Middle Road.
-Then turn left onto Deerfield Lane and bear right at the fork.
- From I-89 take Exit on Exit 17 - Turn left off the ramp (toward the Mobil / Maplefields) - Turn left at the light on to Rte 7 North - Go about 2-3 miles and stay to the right. - After about 1 mile the road turns to the left - Turn Right onto Bombardier Road - Go about 200 yards turn Right by the Municipal buildings and follow to fields
FIELD-Milton High School: 17 Rebecca Lander Drive, Milton VT 05468
- From I-89 take Exit on Exit 17 - Turn left off the ramp (toward the Mobil / Maplefields) - Turn left at the light on to Rte 7 North - Go about 2-3 miles and stay to the right. - After about 1 mile the road turns to the left - After Hannaford’s plaza in the center of town (on left) look for Milton High School entrance on left after Bank North and florist shop - Games will be played on lacrosse field in front of the school to the right.
FIELD- Milton Elementary School 42 Herrick Avenue Milton Vt 05468
-Take I-89 North and exit at Exit 17 - Turn left off the ramp (toward the Mobil / Maplefields) - Turn left at the light onto Rte 7 North. Go north about 5 miles. -Turn right at Mackey St. -Turn left at Herrick Ave and look for the school
FIELD- MORSE PARK Pond Road , Monkton
See the directions for Addison
TEAM- MT MANSFIELD
FIELD-Mills Riverside Park Rte. 15, Jericho, VT
- From I-89 take Exit 11 and turn on to Rte 2 North (this is a left turn if you were headed South on I-89 and a right turn if you were headed North) - At the light, Turn Right onto Rt. 117 - Travel 100 feetthen Quickright turn onto Gov. Peck Rd - Gov. Peck Rd ends 2.5 miles at stop sign - Turn left onto Brown's Trace Road - Travel 3.5 miles, thru Jericho Center Village - Descend small hill and stay straight at intersection (do not veer left) - Go past MMU High School on your right - Road ends at Rte 15 - Turn right onto Rte 15 North - The park is about .5 miles in the right
FIELD- The Field House Fields: 166 Athletic Drive- Shelburne , VT 05482
- Rte 7 South to Shelburne Village traffic light - Right onto Harbor Rd - Right onto Athletic Drive, follow around - fields are to the left and behind the building
FIELD- Shelburne Community School Fields 345 Harbor Rd., Shelburne VT 05482
- Rte 7 South to Shelburne Village traffic light - Right onto Harbor Rd -Go down Harbor Road one-half mile and turn left into the school entrance. More parking is available in the front of the school
FIELD- Shelburne Farms Breeding Barn Field 1611 Harbor Rd. Shelburne, VT 05482 From Shelburne Village-
Note- You will be entering the back entrance (known as the South Gate Entrance). You will not be entering the front entrance.
From Shelburne Village drive up Harbor Road past Shelburne Community School and School St. Pass the Arbors and Depot Road and then take your next left into the back entrance of Shelburne Farms. There is a small red sign that says South Gate. Enter the code and pass through the gate and follow the road as it winds to the left and comes to a T. Bear to the left up the hill (stay on the paved road). Do not take a right towards the Farm Barn. Continue up the hill until the road comes to another T. Take the left fork of the T. You will see the Breeding Barn straight ahead. Go straight and take the first right into a parking area near the maintenance shed. The fields are to the left of the parking area. Please do not park in the road for we do not want to block the road for private residents.
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY!!!!!!!!
TEAM – SOUTH BURLINGTON
FIELD- Dorset Park 600 Swift St. South Burlington, VT 05403
-From Shelburne take Rte 7 North until Swift St. (just before the entrance to 189) -turn right on Swift St. and follow it until the intersection with Dorset St. --Continue through the lights across Dorset St. and turn left into the skating rink entrance -continue through the parking lot to the end and turn to the right where there is additional parking
FIELD- So. Burlington High School -- 550 Dorset St. South Burlington, VT
Take Route 7 north and turn onto 189 Follow it to the end. Turn left at the light onto Dorset St. - Turn right at the first light - just past the school and the field is in the back of the parking lot.
- Interstate 89 N toward Montreal to St. Albans Exit # 19 - Exit right off the interstate and turn left off the ramp - Turn left at the 1st light - Collins Perley Sports Center is on Right - Fields are to the left and behind the building
FIELD- Hard'ack Fields: 179 Congress St. St. Albans, VT 05478
- From Rt. 89 North, take 1st St. Albans exit (19) - At end of exit ramp, you will come to a 4 way intersection - Turn right (North) onto Rt 104 - Pass through another 4 way intersection (Rt 36/Fairfield St) - Continue North on Rt 104 , going towards Rt 89 - Just before you cross under Rt 89 (approx 1/2 mile), turn left onto Congress St - Take an immediate right onto a dirt road and follow to the fields (you can actually see them from Rt 89, North of Exit 19)
TEAM - STOWE
FIELD- Mayo Farm Events Fields Weeks Hill Rd. Stowe, VT
- Interstate 89 South to Rte 100 North (Exit 10) - Take Rte 100 North to flashing light in center of Stowe - Turn left onto Rte 108 (Mountain Road) - Take the first right onto Weeks Hill Road - After The Swimming Hole and Willie's Auto there is parking on both sides of the road for the fields.
TEAM – WESTFORD
FIELD- Westford Elementary School Brookside Rd. Westford, VT 05494
From the South:
- Take I-89 north to exit 15 (Colchester, St Mike's, Essex exit) - Turn right onto Route 15 N/E at the exit ramp. - Continue on Rte 15 to the Essex 5 Corners. - At the 5 Corners, stay on Route 15 - Continue on Route 15 a few miles, past the McDonald's on the right and Price Chopper Plaza on left. - At the next light beyond the Price Chopper stoplight, move to the left lane. Route 15 takes a hard right at this light. Route 128 is directly straight through the light. - Take Route 128 8-9 miles to the village of Westford. - Continue on 128 as it wraps around the Common. - At the west end of the Common, turn left onto Brookside Road (dirt road). - Westford School is about 3/4 mile down Brookside on the left. - The lacrosse fields are the furthest west from the school building, visible from the parking lot.
FIELD- Williston Community Park 195 Central School Drive Williston, VT 05495
-From Shelburne take I-89 South to Exit 12 and follow Route 2A North (toward Essex Junction) - At fourth set of lights turn right (East toward Williston) on Rt 2/Williston Road - Follow Rt 2 for two miles into Williston Village Center - Turn left at Library Lane just past the Library (Dorothy Ailing Library will be on left and National Guard Armory will be on right) - Bear right through the parking lot and follow it to the end to park near the Community Park Field House Note: There are 2 parking lots: Once you enter Library lane you can turn right or left. I would suggest turning left and following the road behind the school to the parking lot. Fields are behind the school.
FIELD- Allen Brook Elementary School
497 Talcott Rd. Williston, Vt 05495
Coming from Route 2 heading east
If you are coming from the corner of route 2 and route 2A continue to head East toward the center of Williston. You will pass a Shaws on your right and a gas station on your left. You will then pass stores on your left. Your next left after the stores is Talcott Road. make a left there. Your first right is the entrance to Allen Brook School. You will see the fields from the parking lot.
**Note that Talcott road is just a big horseshoe and you will pass the first entrance to Talcott road just pass the gas station. You want to take the second Talcott road after the stores. If you take the first Talcott road then just continue until you see the school on your left**
UNIVERSITY OF VERMONT
FIELD- Moulton-Winder Field 97 Spear St. Burlington, VT 05405
From Shelburne take Rte 7 North until Swift St. Turn right onto Swift. Follow Swift St. until the intersection with Spear St. Turn left onto Spear and follow it until you see the field on the left. Take a left into the entrance for Gutterson Fieldhouse. There is a parking garage on the right.
BURLINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
FIELD- Buck Hard Field 52 Institute Rd. Burlington, VT 05408
From Shelburne take Rte. 7 North Remain on Rte 7 as it enters Burlington and turns itself into Shelburne Rd. Travel north to the rotary (by the Gulf and Mobile stations and bear right, up the hill on South Willard St. Go straight on South Willard St until you come to the intersection with Main St.. Turn left (west) down the hill towards Lake Champlain At the bottom of Main St., turn right (north) onto Battery St. This will take you up the hill past the Wyndam Hotel to Battery Park on your left. Bear left around the park, (Burlington Police Station on your left) and the street bears right, continuing north on North Avenue. The next light will be on the top of a small hill. Turn left onto Institute Rd. Burlington High School will be on the right and Buck Hard Field will be on the left.