* 3D Lacrosse Coaches Guide - Guide to 3D Lacrosse's concepts and drills.
* Double Goal Coach Job Description - The Double Goal Coach Job Description outlines the goals and strategies of a coach using Positive Coaching techniques.
* Playbook- Dodging/Shooting Drills - Dodging and Shooting drills for Shelburne Lacrosse Boys Grades 3-8
* Playbook For Clearing, Riding etc - Coaches Guide to Transition Play, Clearing, Riding, Man Up, Man Down, Drills to Teach Team Play Concepts for Shelburne Lacrosse Boys 3-8
* Playbook For Settled Defense - Coaches Guide to Settled Defense for Shelburne Lacrosse Boys 3-8
* Playbook For Settled Offense - Coaches Guide to Settled Offense for Shelburne Lacrosse Boys 3-8
* Playbook- Midfield Sweep - Description of the Midfield sweep play for Boys 3-8. This play is an addition to the Settled offense playbook, which can be viewed in the Hey Coach section.
* Playbook of Stick Skill Drills - Playbook for stick skill drills for Shelburne Lacrosse Boys Grades 3-8
* Playbook- Transition Drills - Coaches Guide of transition drills for Shelburne Lacrosse Boys Grades 3-8.
* Positive Coaching Script- ELM - Positive Coaching Alliance's Positive Coaching Script for ELM. Effort, willingness to learn, and not being afraid to make a mistake equal success. The script gives coaches talking points on how to teach this concept.
* Positive Coaching Script- ROOTS - Positive Coaching Alliance's Positive Coaching Script for ROOTS. The script gives talking points for coaches who are teaching respect for rules, officials, opponents, teammates, and self.
* Positive Coaching Script-Emotional Tank - Positive Coaching Alliance's Positive Coaching Script on filling a player's emotional tank. The script provides talking points.
some or all of the preceding
documents can be downloaded and displayed and/or printed in
format. If you do not have